Saturday, May 18, 2013

Setting Goals: 100 Bears by July

My first goal is to take 100 bears to share with the Children's hospital where my brother Alan is completing his residency.  He is going to be a Pediatric Cardiologist.  He is an awesome big brother.

In order to share 100 bears with the children at the hospital, I have to make and sell 100 bears.  As of today, 35 bears have been donated through Share-A-Bear purchases.  $15 of each bear I sell is also donated to an organization that benefits children in need.  Through my Share-A-Bear sells and other fund raising opportunities, I have raised over $350 for a local literacy program.

I am learning how to keep track of expenses and how to live within a budget.  I told my mom that I was the CEO of Nina's Share-A-Bear.

Help me reach my goal by visiting my ETSY Store:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/NinasShareABear

No comments:

Post a Comment