Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Oklahoma City -- Help me make a difference

As a teenager, I  never think about not coming home from school.  My mom always makes a point of telling me "I love you" many times a day.  Sometimes I find that to be quite annoying, but now I have a little better understanding of why she does this.

Help me raise money for the families who are suffering from the deadly tornado.  My goal is to raise $300 to donate to the American Red Cross in Oklahoma City.  I can meet this goal by selling 20 teddy bears.  For each bear I sell, $15 will be donated to the American Red Cross and a "Shared bear" will be donated to the Children's hospital in Orlando where my brother is completing his residency.

Together, we can make a difference and hopefully bring a little peace of mind to the someone in need.

Shop my ETSY Store:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/NinasShareABear


No comments:

Post a Comment