Thursday, February 27, 2014

Relay for Life Team Captain's Meeting

I went to our local Relay for Life team meeting tonight.  I wanted to see if i could get new ideas on how to get our Share-A-Bears to more people.

I suppose I should not have raised my hand when they asked who knew what type of fundraiser they were going to have at the event.

I did it, I got up in front of a small group of adults and told them about my bears.  Scary.

I actually had a bear with me and everyone loved it.  This year's Relay for Life theme is Mardi Gras.

They also told the group that I will be donating the bears for the survivor kids at this year's Floyd County Relay for Life (pretty cool and exciting stuff)


I also got a lot of good ideas that I am going to check with my school to see if we can do.  They have really cool coin cups, so I am going to see if we can have a contest to see whose homeroom collects the most money.

No comments:

Post a Comment